stadea 4" concrete polishing pads set - 5 diamond pads kit
Free Shipping Included! stadea 4'' concrete polishing pads set - 5 diamond pads kit by STADEA at Leroy Troy Tools. MPN: DPPD04ULTC08005P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Stadea (Series Ultra C) 4 inch dry concrete polishing pads set of five (5) diamond polishing pads. This set comes with 1 piece each polishing pad for
How to Polish Concrete Granite Marble Stone using Stadea dry diamond pads:
1) Always wear protection for eyes, nose, hands, safety glass, gloves and apron. Never use high speed grinder and exceed rated RPM.
2) Secure/fasten the stone, it should not slide while polishing.
3) Attach velcro backer pad and polishing pads to polisher evenly else it may wobble. Start polishing with grit 50 at low rpm, adjust rpm as needed. Verify the entire polished stone surface has same level of smoothness before moving to next grit. If not, continue polishing with same grit. Generally above grit 400 grit surface is scratch free.
4) Repeat step 3, for each higher grit one by one starting grit 50 till 3000. Don't skip any grit in between. Most of the stone will show shine starting grit 800. If one still sees scratches beyond grit 800 and 1500, it is a sign that step 3 is not followed correctly in lower grits.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools, and wide range of tools accessories. STADEA durable, aggressive diamond tools are used by natural stone fabrication shops, artificial stone manufacturing shops, DIY worldwide.
STADEA trademark is owned by ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.
Features & Highlights
- STADEA - Series Ultra C, 4" dry diamond concrete polishing pads set of 5 pieces diamond pads
- 1 piece pad each for Grit (50, 100, 200, 400, 800) diamond pads, a polishing pads set for concrete polishing
- Flexible concrete polishing pads for concrete polishing for mirror like finish. It can be used for other stones, marble, concrete, terrazzo, travertine sanding polishing as well
- Aggressive durable pads with 1.2 mm thickness, velcro backed and extra flexible to polish contoured (Demi, bullnose etc) or straight surface
- Optimal RPM 1800 Max RPM 3000, designed for dry polishing, works without water / wet polisher no watery mess
|Manufacturer:||Shop N Save Diamond Tools|
|Publisher:||Shop N Save Diamond Tools|
|Studio:||Shop N Save Diamond Tools|
|Item Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|