Patented Table Saw and Router Table Push Block, Shoe, Stick with non-slip pads
Patented Table Saw and Router Table Push Block, Shoe, Stick with non-slip pads by Unknown at Leroy Troy Tools. MPN: generic. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The body features an oversize hole made to slide over your large table saw handle so it is kept in easy reach. This item also features an anti
Features & Highlights
- This new patented design combines both a Push Stick type tip with a Push Shoe design so you have both options in one tool.
- Both features have a non-slip composite rubber pad that grips stock securely for excellent control even for small stock on a router table top or thin strips on a table saw.
- This rubber is custom molded into the polymer handle so it will not peel off over time like other designs.
- The easy grip handle is curved for maximum leverage on small pieces and to keep your angle of force away from the blade.
- The handle body is constructed from a bright yellow co-polymer plastic so it is safe and constructed to take abuse.