HICO DP4116Q 10 inch Drill Press
Useful in a wide variety of drilling this compact press has a quick release height adjustment to accommodate larger work pieces and +/- 45 degree bevel adjustment for angled holes. 2/3HP induction motor with belt driven spindle had 9 speed options for cutting different materials. Easily move the belt to switch between 250 - 3,050 RPM spindle speeds. 2.5 inch press drop with adjustable hard stops for repeatable drilling.
About HICO Tools and Equipment
Founded in 2000, HICO has been designing and manufacturing high quality products for carpenters, metalworkers, and the home workshop. HICO tools and equipment are trusted around the world for reliable workmanship, creative solutions, and long-lasting tools to help you deliver your craft.
Features & Highlights
- Set includes: Drill Press, Cast Iron work plate, 1/2" Chuck, Chuck Key, and Assembly tools
- Adjustable 9 speed belt driven spindle: 230-2450 RPM Range
- 2.5 inch Spindle Travel with depth gauge and adjustable stop positions
- Durable 2/3 HP induction Motor provides strong torque and power
- 8 x 7.5 inch cast iron work table, adjustable height, +/- 45 degree bevel rotation; Compatible with HICO VMSO125 5 inch vise/ VMSO100 4 inch vise for increased stability.
|Package Weight:||61 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.5 x 10.25 x 10.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HICO, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.