Delta Power Tools 23-197 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the Delta Power Tools 23-197 8-Inch Variable Speed Bench Grinder by Delta at Leroy Troy Tools. MPN: 23-197. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 8 in. Variable Speed Grinder with two different grit wheels for sharpening and grinding. It also features a flexible work light, cast iron base for
Motor: 5 AMP, 120 Volt, 1 Phase
Shaft Diameter: 5/8 in.
Wheel Dimensions: 8 in.Diameter x 1 in. Thick
Wheel Speed: 2,000 to 3,400 RPM
Wheel Grit: 36 and 60 Grit Wheels
Cord Length: 6 feet
Assembled Depth: 11 in.
Assembled Width: 16 1/2 in.
Assembled Height (not including light): 12 1/2 in.
Base Dimensions: 7 1/2 in. Depth x 9 3/4 in. Width
Features & Highlights
- Variable speed control offering you convenience and versatility in your grinding, sharpening, buffing and polishing operations
- Upfront variable speed dial allows you to easily control speeds from 2,000 RPM to 3,400 RPM
- Features a 5 Amp induction-type motor for powerful performance
- Incorporates 36 and 60 Grit Wheels for sharpening and grinding
- The left hand tool rest has a drill bit rest milled into the surface so you'll get the correct angle on the tip at all times
- Two piece tool rests are independently adjustable to compensate for wheel wear and to achieve different angles
- Water tray to help keep workpiece cool while grinding
- Work light with a separate on/off switch and flexible goose neck provides illumination for set up and while grinding
- Cast iron base for durability and reduces vibration during operation
|Manufacturer:||Delta Power Equipment Corporation|
|Publisher:||Delta Power Equipment Corporation|
|Studio:||Delta Power Equipment Corporation|
|Item Size:||14.5 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||44.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 11.9 x 11.9 inches|