CHANGE MOORE Dry Diamond Polishing Pads 5" for Marble Granite Travertine Terrazzo Concrete Stones, 2 pack-Grit 800
Mega Sale! Save 26% on the CHANGE MOORE Dry Diamond Polishing Pads 5'' for Marble Granite Travertine Terrazzo Concrete Stones, 2 pack-Grit 800 by CHANGE MOORE at Leroy Troy Tools. MPN: CHANGE-MOORE-YMX6-M10004-14. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CHANGE MOORE Diamond Polishing Pads, best performance with the longest durability. A product range designed to introduce top innovation and to set
Respect the maximum speed
The rotation speed also affects the performance according to the tool and material. Additional information is available in the package.
Always read the safety instructions
Abrasive products improperly used can be very dangerous.
Did you know?
- Dry polishing is easy and quick way to polish stone without any watery mess. It does generates dust, nasal protection is required during dry polishing.
- In general polishing starts with grit 50 diamond polishing pad, and is consumed more than higher grits diamond polishing pads.
Features & Highlights
- 5 in / 127mm in diameter; Approx 0.06 in / 1.5mm in thickness
- Made from high-temperature resistant resin, diamond powder, and high-grade car glue, NO GRAIN SHATTERING during work, and less harmful to environment and health than conventional fibre discs
- The package includes 2 x Grit 800
- Hexagonal segments design makes these pads flexible to polish contoured surface like Ogee, Full Bullnose, Half Bullnose, Bevel, Demi or flat surface, as well as for dry polishing and quick heat dissipation, NO WATERY MESS
- These pads need to work with a variable speed or low speed polisher or grinder; Recommended running speed: 1500 ~ 2400 rpm (max rpm); if the grinder spins too fast, it may discolor marble and may come loose or break apart causing possible serious injury
|Package Weight:||0.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.12 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|