The Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8 in. Sds-plus bulldog extreme max rotary hammer features a powerful 8.5-Amp motor and kickback control. This feature is an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations. A tool that upholds the tradition in the line of legendary Bosch bulldog hammers, the GBH2-28L combines user comfort with versatile drilling and hammering functions. It provides counter-balanced vibration control for more comfortable handling of the hammer. Ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, this tool weighs only 6.9 lbs. But delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy and 0-5,100 BPM. It has a multifunction mode selector for drilling versatility – drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling. This bulldog has ideal features for hard-working pros, including a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, Vario-Lock positioning for the optimal chiseling angle, a hammer hook that allows the user to hang the tool on the job and an ergonomic d-handle for user comfort. The SDS-Plus system provides for tool-free bit changes.
Features & Highlights
- Robust 8.5 amp motor - delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control - uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control - improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications
- Vario-lock - rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing - offers accurate bit starting
|Item Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.42 x 4.76 x 4.76 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bosch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.