AirVANTAGE Industrial Grade Random Orbital Air Sander Non-Vacuum With Low-Profile Pad, 1/4 in. NPT Air Inlet (5": 3/32- Hook & Loop)
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the AirVANTAGE Industrial Grade Random Orbital Air Sander Non-Vacuum With Low-Profile Pad, 1/4 in. NPT Air Inlet (5'': 3/32- Hook & Loop) by AirVANTAGE TOOLS at Leroy Troy Tools. MPN: 050202. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is the AirVantage 5'' Random Orbital Palm Air Sander, non-vacuum model. It has a powerful 0.28 HP motor with an air inlet thread of 1/4 in. NPT
Features & Highlights
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The sander is designed and crafted for long operating hours, and heavy duty usage.
- POWER: It has a powerful motor that can generates 0.28 HP/ 209 W and spins at 12000 RPM.
- FEATURE: Low-Profile and Non-Vacuum. The lowest profile in the industry provides unparalleled control, maneuverability and feedback.
- SUPERIOR HANDLING: The Vibration absorbing "Comfort Grips" improve feel and reduce hand fatigue during operation.
- FINE CUT: The 3/32" Orbits model has less aggressive cutting. It is used when fine sanding is needed.
|Color:||5": 3/32- Hook & Loop|
|Package Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 4 x 4 inches|