800W Laser Jig Saw with LED Light,Variable Speed Power Tools Includes Carrying Case(US STOCK)
Super Savings Item! Save 31% on the 800W Laser Jig Saw with LED Light,Variable Speed Power Tools Includes Carrying Case(US STOCK) by Flyerstoy at Leroy Troy Tools. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whether you're tearing through lumber, cutting curves into plywood, or even slicing up sheet metal? You need a jig saw. Features: ●Laser and LED +
●Laser and LED + Comfortable Operation
●Dial Set maximum speed and accelerator trigger control operation speed
●Large, sturdy die-cast base with steel inserts and built-in bevel wrench, reliable clamping system
●Precision mechanical entry system and low vibration design improve accuracy
Material: ABS, Metal
Input Power: 800 W
No-load Speed: 0-3000/rpm
Size: 34 x 12 x 32 cm/ 13.4 x 4.7 x 12.6 cm
Weight: 3.6 kg
How to install
►STEP 1. Mounting saw blades ( the opening in the saw blade holder must be clean and free from saw dust) :
(1) Raise the guard; (2) Open the saw blade holder by unlocking the retaining collar; (3) Slide the saw blade up to the stop in the saw blade holder. Make sure that the back of the saw blade engages in the slot of the guide roller; (4) Close the saw blade holder by releasing the retaining collar; (5) Close the guard
►STEP 2. Mounting the parallel guide ( the parallel guide allows sawing parallel to an edge at a max distance)
(1) Insert the parallel guide into the saw base; (2) Set the parallel guide to required distance and tighten the locking bolts.
►STEP 3. Cutting of mitre angles ( the max mitre angle to the left/right is 45 degree.)
(1)Loosen the set screws with Allen Key placed within the case; (2) Tilt the shoe to the required mitre angle; (3) Tighten the set screws firmly.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Regularly clean the ventilation slots.
If necessary clean the laser lens using a cotton bud soaked in alcohol. Do not use any other cleaning agents.
Package Contents: 1 x Jig Saw
Features & Highlights
- ▲ Variable speed: Variable speed control dial (1-6) enables you to match the speed to the application for superior results
- ▲ 4 Orbital Settings: The higher the setting, the faster you can cut into wood. These higher settings are ideal for making straight cuts into lumber, with lower settings for making curves or cutting into metal
- ▲ Easy Operation: Tool-less blade change system, quick insert, blade eliminates need to touch hot blade.Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut
- ▲ Ergonomic Design: The Jig Saw design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control - guide with just one hand!
- ▲ Large, sturdy die-cast base with steel inserts and built-in bevel wrench, reliable clamping system. Precision mechanical entry system and low vibration design improve accuracy